As the world’s first Gallup-Certified Strengths coach, I’m invested in helping people understand how to apply their Strengths. Many of you have discovered your CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder assessment) but have succumbed to “top drawer syndrome.” That’s where you get excited about your assessment, but then you get busy, put it in the top drawer of your desk and forget about it. Years can go by before you ever learn how to master, leverage, and apply your strengths. So, today I want to give you a complementary Strengths Champion Toolkit to help you grow stronger, work smarter, and live richer.
Inside the Strengths Champion Toolkit are 7 amazing tools that I have used myself and with clients over the last 10+ years. The toolkit includes:
1. 1-page strengths strategy
- A fillable go-to guide that will help you apply your strengths to your work or business.
2. Maximize your strengths workbook
- A fillable workbook for your top 10 strengths – with a series of questions related to your strengths.
- Infographic of how to drive the right strengths, at the right speed, at the right time.
4. Raw-to-Refined Strengths Workbook
- See what a raw strength looks like versus a refined one.
5. 4 Domains of Leadership
- Infographic on the four types of leadership domains: executing, strategic, influencing, and relationship building.
6. Leadership Brand Statement
- How to take your top five strengths and craft a brand statement that can be used for your resume, elevator pitch, or with your team.
7. Goal Setting with Strengths Worksheet
- Be able to name, claim & aim your strengths.
If you want to grow further, faster, and better, the Strengths Champion Toolkit is a great place to start. If you’ve discovered your strengths but don’t know what to do next, sign up HERE to receive the toolkit and join the mailing list.
To explore this topic as a new potential client, I would love to hear from you. Schedule a complimentary Ask Brent Anything Call HERE.