https://brentobannon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Strengthsfinder-Coaching-10-Ideas-for-Playful-Balance-Executive-Strengths-Coach-Brent-O-Bannon.jpg 376 565 brent https://brentobannon.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/logo_textonly_gold-340.png brent2011-05-16 15:00:522016-02-10 22:15:0610 Ideas for Playful Balance
Playful balance is important, too! Here are 10 great ideas for having fun:
- Invite a neighbor over for popcorn and a movie.
- Pick one local site or tourist destination that you’ve never experienced and do it–this week!
- Invite a friend over and wash and wax each others’ vehicle.
- Check out the performers in your area and go enjoy with friends or family.
- Complete the crossword puzzle in the Sunday paper.
- Watch one show on the Food Network and cook what you learn.
- Invite and take a friend to try a hew hobby or activity.
- Get photos and songs and make a family video.
- Organize a game night with your family or friends.
- Read funny cards at a store and buy one for someone who needs a laugh.
Which one is your favorite?